• Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
• Exceptional work experiences in the same discipline (managerial position) or higher in an MRO, Military or Defense Industry.
• Candidate with at least 5 years of experience with F100/T56/F110/RB199/EJ200 and T700 engines and/or associated support systems, operation management
, engineering or program management.
• Thorough understanding of operation, project/program management techniques and methods.
• Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
• Individual must utilize strong organizational, teaming
, interpersonal and communication skills
• Working knowledge of military and commercial engine production and component overhaul & repair. Technical understanding of propulsion systems and their components.
• Knowledge of the practical application of engineering or MRO operation. This includes applying principles, techniques
, and program procedures.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools
, and principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints
, and process specs.
• Knowledge of raw materials, production processes
, quality control
, and other techniques for maximizing of effective operation management.
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Must have a continuous improvement mindset a strong work ethic, support program initiatives, and believe in teamwork.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Saudi Security clearance