· Accountable for protecting organization’s computers, networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals
· Accountable of providing security architectural guidance and products recommendations.
· Conduct periodic review of Cyber security architecture.
· Monitor All Operations and Infrastructure: Responsible for going through alerts and logs in order to keep an eye on organization's digital security footprint
· Anticipate, identify and prioritize threats to reduce exposure and adapt defenses (threat intelligence)
· § Ability to maintain & administrate cybersecurity tools and technology (e.g. SIEM, Firewalls, Threat intelligence tools, proxies, etc.)
· Develops technical documentation describing the deployment, configuration, and management of shared, networked, and multi-user information security systems
· Maintain Security Incident Response plan and ensure that all relevant individuals know their duties during such an incident.
· § Assist in implementing new security related technologies: Responsible for evaluating new technologies and helping implement any controls that might mitigate the risk of its operation.
· To build and send Cyber Security Status reports and Dashboards for External and Internal threats and rank them based on risk/impact levels.
· To review, agree and conduct a company-wide program of security audits; checking the local implementation of policies and procedures; making recommendations for improvement and ensuring broad-based compliance
· § Ensure that the defined cybersecurity policies and procedures are implemented and practiced in MEDGULF
· Monitor and report security updates status (security updates) related to all MEDGULF operating systems of servers and workstations.
· To ensure timely identification and handling of cyber security incidents in order to reduce the (potential) business impact for the Organization.
· To initiate and manage technical vulnerability assessments of IT systems and processes, identifying potential vulnerabilities, to make recommendations to control any risks identified and to ensure they are implemented.
· To be responsible for the coordination of regular Information Security Reviews by assessing MEDGULF systems, processes, infrastructure, and making recommendations to minimize risks identified.
· Responsible for completing staff performance appraisals and countersign as necessary within the specified timescales
· To identify and make recommendations regarding critical points of failure and be proactive in building processes to minimize/eliminate downtime
· Share lessons learned and best practices across Cybersecurity function, building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
· To perform other duties as required or directed by CISO / Senior Management
· Knowledge and exposure with: Firewall / IDS & IPS systems, Active Directory and Group Policy Objects, End-point security and administration, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Exchange and proxy, Microsoft Windows operating systems and virtualization,
· Knowledge and exposure with: SIEM solutions, malware analysis, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, Black & white testing and digital forensics tools and investigation methodologies.
· Required certification in Information security and IT Service management like ITIL/ GCFA/ CISSP/CSSLP/ GCIH
The Mediterranean and Gulf Insurance and Reinsurance (Medgulf) is a leading regional insurance group providing the retail & institutional markets with comprehensive insurance coverage through its operations in various countries in the region. Medgulf consolidated its activities since 1980 through ...
The Mediterranean and Gulf Insurance and Reinsurance (Medgulf) is a leading regional insurance group providing the retail & institutional markets with comprehensive insurance coverage through its operations in various countries in the region. Medgulf consolidated its activities since 1980 through ...Read More