- Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2 years KSA experience in HVAC systems field (Sales & Service).
Key Tasks and Duties include:-
• Have good knowledge and expertise in HVAC and Plumbing systems design
• Responsible for the HVAC engineering design of air distribution and piping systems to include specialty mechanical systems for new and renovated buildings.
• Prepare the design of the HVAC piping and air side systems to include the completion of code reviews, preparation of the basis of design, system calculations
• Preparation of Revit CAD drawings, specification preparation, field investigations, and other such design as required to execute the HVAC construction for new or renovated buildings.
• Working knowledge of hydraulic calculation software and MS Office is required.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Understanding of multidisciplinary coordination through design and the construction process.
The candidate must be able to work well independently and to manage a team of mechanical engineering technologists and engineers to successfully deliver projects on time and in budget.