Site Engineer ( Mechanical engineer with 5-10 years’ experience mainly in storage tank maintenance )
Job Duration: Permanent Employment two years contract extendable
Required Experience: 5 – 10Years
• Manage and execute tank maintenance projects including cleaning, inspection, repair and painting according to the work scope and API requirements.
• Ensuring compliance to company standards, procedures, policies and agreed work specifications.
• Ensuring compliance to HSE requirements.
• Manage company site resources efficiently and insure the required progress.
• Plan required resources and materials to meet work schedule.
• Able to review engineering documents, drawings and specifications.
• Coordinate activities and resolve issues to allow construction activities to progress according to plan till final mechanical completion.
• Coordinate with client and subcontractor to comply with project schedule and budget.
• Attend project meetings e.g. progress, client, scope review.
• Issue project weekly/monthly progress reports.
• Minimum five years of previous experience in tank cleaning and maintenance works.
• Degree in Engineering.
• Work experience in GCC, Saudi Arabia is a plus.
• Prefer to have API 653 certified .
• Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
• Dynamic attitude towards project improvements and savings.