For A Center in Dammam, Saudi Arabia AN INDIAN NURSE FEMALE
No. Of Vacancy: 2
Experience; 1-3 Years
- Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor OR Diploma of Nursing degree
- Registered nurse
- Good communication skills & fluent in English
- Speaks Arabic language (preferred but not a must)
- Ability to effectively work in a team
- Proficient computer skills
- Work according to agreed plan
- 2 – 3 years’ experience as Clinic nurse
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide basic nursing and personal care for patients in need of such care
- Ensure that all information entered in the patient’s electronic file is correct before presenting to the doctor or psychologist / therapist.
- Develop policies and procedures as needed to support the organization.
- Perform any other task as required by the center which will help in improving the quality of performance.
- Assist the center on other tasks that will not affect the main nurse role.
- CPR (basic life support certification)
- Has to pass Saudi council license exam and certification
- Monthly Salary: INR 64,000 to 82,500 (SAR 3,500 – 4,500)
- Medical insurance
- 3 days educational leave annual ticket round trip to home country economy
- 21 days paid vacation
- Accommodation and transportation will be included in the salary package