Pakistan Refiney Limited is looking for the position of Sr Manager Technical
The position will be responsible to look after the functions of Technical Services, Inspection, Laboratory, Warehouse & Process Safety.
· The incumbent assists the GM Technical in efficient and effective utilization of annual OPEX and CAPEX.
· Formulates and gain approval of technical and operational strategies, which are consistent with PRL business philosophy in order to have a sustainable competitive edge over competitors.
· To carry out studies and prepare proposals for debottlenecking and improvement in units to enhance the overall profitability of the company and efficient plant operations.
· To carry out necessary process engineering calculations and prepare process design for new equipment’s in order to have effective implementation of changes.
· Follows up on the implementation of the approved proposals and modifications schemes for timely commissioning through management of change (MOC).
· To ensure that technical audits of plant and oil movement are conducted as per planned needs and to identify the performance of equipment’s, units or processes and advise necessary changes.
· To provide project advisory for general and especially (RUP) for all stages from feed to commissioning.
· To ensure all type of laboratory testing’s carried out effectively & accurately and results are conveyed to relevant concerns in time.
· Ensures warehouse management for the availability of material and inventory control.
· Ensures HSEQ and Process Safety compliances to all new technologies, modifications and replacements being implemented as part of plant up gradation.
· To analyze the process upsets and provide guidance for trouble shootings