A Real Estate Appraisal company is presently seeking Sales representative to support our small and dynamic team. The Sales representative should be Arabic speaker, English language is a plus and be energetic, detail-oriented and a confident self-starter accustomed to dealing with senior executives.
- Supervised and monitored current market changes and developments, to analyze market potential and opportunities.
- Determined the property and real estate valuation functions to offer the clients with the exact and accurate monetary valuation.
- Provided management with the researched and analyzed data, to have effective decision making.
- Determined important things and procedures involved, to solve relevant issues efficiently.
- Extensive experience at handling real estate and property deals management issues.
- Familiarity with a competitive market environment to implement deals effectively.
- Responding to inquiries received through telephone, online inquiries, walk in inquiries, site inquiries.
- Check emails and likewise handle correspondence. Calling up existing and follow up clients or database.
- Generating leads through various channels including own network, referrals, brokers, company’s marketing activities.
- Updating agents and brokers with a present status report of the project on a timely basis.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Provide feedback to Company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings