1. Follow EHS&S rules, policies and expectations.
2. Follow TA Work Processes.
3. Organizes schedule integration meetings with stakeholders and contractors.
4. Provides Schedule status update in all TA phases; pre, main, post activities.
5. Develops, implements, use and monitor P2P TA schedule, pre-SD, Main SD, Post SD schedules and provide warnings on deviations.
6. Develops, implements schedule reporting TA templates and TA schedule layouts.
7. Sets and Reviews parameters for and Lead forecasting of required resources based on critical path analysis.
8. Reviews and approves job steps, resources, durations, etc. for completeness before acceptance and implementing in integrated TA Schedule.
9. Identifies and implements resource leveraging and optimization opportunities.
10. Two-year associate’s Technical Degree