Safety/HSE Manager MKT40
20 000 Saudi Riyal
- Medical aid,
- 21 days paid vacation annually
- Return tickets to home country on vacation
- Medical checks and clear criminal background checks as essential
Safety Manager is competent personnel with adequate working knowledge of international safety parameters where he needs to develop and maintain quality health, safety and environment for the organization and comply with national and client EHSS requirements.
Should be able to develop procedure and monitor its own implementation through planned system. He should maintain close monitoring on employee’s safety performance and identify the gaps and develop action plans.
Educational & Personnel Qualifications:
- Basic: Bachelor in Engineering/ Degree.
- Professional international safety Qualification: NEBOSH/IOSH/OSHA.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have Minimum 5 years’ experience as safety manager in Industrial Plants (Petrochemical/ Power Plant/ & Refineries).
- Must have Minimum 7 years site experience as safety supervisor in Industrial Plants (Petrochemical/ Power Plant/ & Refineries).
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
Principal Duties and responsibilities:
- Plans, implements, and coordinates program to reduce or eliminate occupational injuries, illnesses, deaths, and financial losses: Identifies and appraises conditions which could produce accidents and financial losses and evaluates potential extent of injuries resulting from accidents.
- Develops and implements safety program to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions, utilizing knowledge of industrial processes, mechanics, chemistry, psychology, and industrial health and safety laws: Examines plans and specifications for new machinery or equipment to determine if all safety precautions have been included.
- Conducts or directs research studies to identify hazards and evaluate loss producing potential of given system, operation or process.
- Develops accident-prevention and loss-control systems and programs for incorporation into operational policies of organization.
- Coordinates safety activities of unit managers to ensure implementation of safety activities throughout organization.
- Compiles, analyses, and interprets statistical data related to exposure factors concerning occupational illnesses and accidents and prepares reports for information of personnel concerned.
- Maintains in contact with national organizations, such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue teams to assure information exchange and mutual assistance.
- Developments of companies HSE management system.
- Manage and sustain HSE strategies for better Implementation.
- Developments and maintaining of pre-qualification and qualification HSE documents.
- Coordination and communication with clients and ensure100% of compliance.
- Conduct meetings with HSE personnel.
- Developments of HSE documents
- Participate in the development of safety training programs.
- Maintains administrative control of records related to safety and health programs.
- Measures and evaluates effectiveness of safety program, using established goals.
- Deliver training and periodical awareness for al level of employees
- Initiatives to conduct HSE motivation Programs.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Perform Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders and projects.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and
- procedures for initial contract start up activities.