Automotive Research Specialist – Permanent – Home Based - KSA
An exciting opportunity has arisen! Due to our continuous expansion and presence in the GCC, we are seeking an Automotive Research Specialist to join our team based in the UAE. Ideally, you will be based in KSA, Riyadh.
As an Automotive Research Specialist you will be required to collect KSA automotive data on pricing, specifications and options for cars and light commercial vehicles on a continuous basis whilst maintaining our JATO databases. You will operate under employment from our local JATO Dynamics DMCC Company in Dubai, UAE.
- Set-up and ensure an efficient data sourcing network with importers and RHQs to enable quick and regular access to the necessary sets of data
- Input the data collected into JATO databases on a regular basis
- Work in accordance with JATO’s requirements to sustain high levels of data consistency, accuracy, completeness and timeliness, maintaining up-to-date and complete databases
- Maintain and create high-level effective networking and influencing skills to elicit additional, relevant information and ensure a steady flow of data which is of the highest quality
- Stay informed about the KSA automotive market and facts and share experience and knowledge with direct management of MENA region and head office
- Prepare articles in English (and Arabic) for the Company’s International Electronic News Service (JATO News)
- Visit show-rooms, manufacturers and importers to perform physical vehicle checks
- Follow local and International automotive market events
- Must have experience within the KSA Automotive area or have gained experience through significant training in Product, Market Research within automotive brands, importers or leasing companies
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously
- The ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Must have the ability to prioritise tasks and respond to tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic languages (French is an advantage)
- Proficient with MS Packages (E.g. Excel)
- Must have an office space as this is a home based role
Please note all CVs must be submitted in English in order to be considered for the role. You must have the right to work and live in KSA.