· Assist in the update the entity's risk register and preparation of the annual Audit Plan.
· Perform the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operation’s effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
· Conducting operational and financial audits in accordance with the established audit plan for the company .
· Manage internal audits, including planning, scope definition, audit execution and reporting on audit findings and recommendations.
· Perform regular follow-up on audit recommendations to ensure effective and accurate implementation. Evaluate existing process documentation, test current processes and procedures and identify value adding / non value adding activities.
· Maintain sufficient general knowledge of overall company policies, procedures and objectives in order to efficiently identify potential risk and improvement areas.
· provides technical assistance to auditors in compiling, drafting, and completing audits and audit reports.
· Special Assignments Such as consulting assignments are performed based on management request in order to establish a fact or to evaluate a specific situation.
· Ensure compliance with the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) & the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing Standards (IIA).