Purpose of Job:
Seeking an experienced Industrial Electrician, and industrial troubleshooting experience to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, machines using hand, power, and precision measuring tools. The Electrician diagnoses malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem. The Electrician is responsible for the connection of wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components. Responsible for observing and following all safety
regulations with required personal protective equipment(PPE).
· The ability to understand and work from detailed electrical machine drawings.
· Electrical repairs to high volume production machinery.
· Fault finding on various types of machinery (plastic molding machines, Grinders, assembly machine and heat treatment furnaces.
· Basic mechanical fault finding on production machinery would be an advantage but not necessary.
· Electrical installation and maintenance of plant and equipment.
· Preventative installation and maintenance work on plant and equipment.
· Portable appliance testing.
· Fixed wiring testing and Troubleshooting and fixing equipment breakdowns.
· Play an active part in continuous improvement processes.
· Maintain production equipment to the required company standard.
· Comply with all factory health and safety regulation.
· Excellent understanding of safety rules in an industrial setting.
· Must be familiar with industrial and electrical laws.
· Strong mechanical, analytical, and solution driven skills.
· Possess strong electrical and mechanical abilities.
· Awareness of operational machinery problems in short proximity.
Qualifications – Experiences:
· High school diploma or work related experience.
· Minimum 5 years of experience as electrical technician.
· Good command on English reading, writing and speaking.