- Implement, maintain and establish HSSE policies and procedures ensuring that they meet all relevant statutory, client and corporate requirements.
- Maintain and submit all HSSE permits and licenses required by local authorities.
- Conduct and review risk assessments, aspects and impacts analysis, corrective and preventive measures, safe work procedures and environmental matters.
- Monitor and report HSSE performances on a timely manner and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Perform near misses / incident investigations and follow up with all appropriate managers to close HSSE related action items.
- Implement and rehearse emergency response plans and procedures on a regular basis.
- Organize HSSE promotional activities, awareness programs and regular HSSE meetings.
- Conduct and support internal and external HSSE audits according to regulatory, customers and corporate requirements.