Employee Relations Supervisor
HR & Admin Director
· Implement the company's policies and procedures. (We believe the current policy manual requires an update)
· Maintain good communication and positive relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction.
· Identify and analyze issues with employee relations violations. Provide recommendations for resolutions.
· Ensure the Annual Action Plan is completed with excellence adhering to approved budgets and timelines.
· Resolve escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments within a timely manner.
· Ensure all Employee Services and Payroll transactions are completed on a timely manner based on SLA.
· Consistent management of all employee contracts to ensure compliance with Saudi Labour Law.
· Facilitate new hires On-Boarding: coordinate onboarding program, induction plan and tracking the implementation.
· Coordinate with all concerned department heads to comply with the performance management and appraisal system
· Special projects: examples
o APICO Absenteeism: Investigate absenteeism issue in APICO and Provides recommendations for resolutions.
o Outsource Labour Cost: Tracks identify and summarize Outsourced Labour Cost
o Daily Management System: Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
Minimum 4 years of HR experience
Bachelor Degree in Business/Management, HR degree is a plus.