Digital Marketing specialist will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing our Digital Marketing strategy, to increase our online presence and improve our marketing efforts. Responsibilities will also include management and implementation of paid search strategy, SEO, analytics, and KPI development.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels.
- The delivery of SEO strategy, including: keyword phrase research, technical/performance website audits, user experience .
- Manage multiple long-term / short-term SEO campaigns. Deliver recommendations and monthly performance reports.
- Research and analyze industry changes/developments in search engine optimization.
- Navigate a variety of analytics tools with experience with analytics programs (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent advertising, design, digital communication, or a related field.
- Preferably, a minimum of 1-2 years of SEO/SEM experience.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.