- To develop and maintain analysis, reports and studies as needed.
- To monitor the integrity of data in the applied ERP solution and work closely with the team to ensure timely entries.
- To perform timely periodical financial closings/reports.
- Provides recommendations on policies as well as enhancements related to procedures and supports in the implementation of approved changes.
- Increases efficiency and work productivity by fully utilizing the ERP system and other reporting tools such as BI reporting.
- Executes all field of financial and cost accounting.
- Responsible for day-to-day accounts operation.
- Performs full closing cycle for month-end.
- Works closely with and assists operation team in daily transactions.
- Develops and maintain internal control mechanisms. Conducts periodical internal audits to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as IFRS and highlights non-compliances as well as areas for improvement.
- Prepares financial reporting package as required and recommends improvements on the reporting format by proposing technical solutions (e.g. enhanced dashboards, supporting BI reports).
- Prepares the annual budget based on the provided format and within the pre-set parameters, liaises with involved Department Head to ensure timely and complete submission.
- Keeps track of budget utilization and identifies gaps on monthly basis.
- Prepares assets register and monthly utilizations.
- Monitors the functionality of the applied ERP solution and verifies the reliability and authenticity of the reports.
- Coordinates with MIS department to resolve system errors in a timely manner.
- Ensures proper allocation of job cost and other miscellaneous expenses between Amana main, specialized units and other Amana business units and submits to the Finance department for the issuing of internal invoices accordingly.
- Provides an effective liaison between the business departments and specialized units to ensure cooperation and communication.
- Assists in the training and development of team members
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- Non-Degree holders in accounting holding preferably a CPA or CA
- Customer Focus
- Business Ethics and Integrity
- Decision Making
- Experience with an ERP system (preferably Oracle or SAP) and excellent MS Excel skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Arabic
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of BI reporting tool, experience with building dashboards and presenting management reports
The applications of qualified Saudi Nationals will be preferred.
BA in Accounting (preferred) or related field such as Finance