Grace Education is seeking dynamic, highly driven, sales-oriented, and customer-focused individuals who envision a fun & challenging career in the education consultancy industry and will effectively promote international education and continuously strive to achieve sales targets for its growing China branch. Grace Education is currently recruiting Student Recruitment/Marketing Coordinators. ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Share responsibility for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve recruitment targets.
- Proactively plan and execute recruitment and marketing activities (both online & offline) to promote our services and in turn help to achieve targets.
- Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client base
- Deal with student enquiries and provide professional consultation services to students.
- Liaise with admission consultants and students, arrange interviews, and field any general or specific enquiries as well as advocate on behalf of students.
- Visit students off-site for counseling and information sessions, distribute leaflets, take part in on and off-site recruitment events such as education fairs, university interviews, open days and other relevant recruitment events.
- Be available for ad hoc and regular company training where necessary and be prepared to deliver information sessions at regular company meetings. Also be available for university information sessions and familiarisation trips.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep the centre manager informed of application statuses or problems.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Have a university degree in any discipline.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Have excellent sales skills.
- Have strong direct marketing skills.
- Have a strong sense of market knowledge.
- Be able to meet targets and deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be responsible, mature, reliable, and honest.
- Be a committed team player but also be dependable enough to work individually with minimum supervision
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES: