Digital marketing internship at EDGE196
- EDGE196 is an investment group with a global startup ecosystem designed to provide mentorship and business support to entrepreneurs. EDGE196 aims to fund thousands of vetted projects in the next 5 years using its “3M-Model” — money, mentorship, and market access.
- EDGE196 primarily focuses on disruptive, high-growth startups in the fintech, real estate, health/biotech, blockchain, agri/food-tech, climate/energy, social impact, and edu-tech sectors.
- The headquarters is in Sugar Land, Texas.
- You are interested in tech, startups, blockchain, crypto or you are keen to learn about this industry.
- You are excellent in social media, design, communications, and know how to research quickly and with attention to details.
- You get the opportunity to learn social media, communication, and productivity tools like MailChimp, Zoho, Facebook Creator Studio, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter ads, Hootsuite, and more.
- You will be encouraged to share your ideas or previous experiences with the team.
- You will have excellent support and coaching to get the best out of your internship.
To qualify, a candidate must be or have:
- Currently a college junior or senior with preference to those studying marketing, communication, finance, journalism, or a related discipline or recent graduates in similar education back ground
- English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read, and communicate effectively both in writing and/or verbally in a professional environment.
- Above average overall academic record.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced technology focused business demonstrated by relevant coursework, interest, or internship experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Integrity within a professional environment
- G Future Tech Pvt Ltd is third party recruitment agency who will hire interns on short term basis, contingent upon the selected candidate passing a background check.
- Candidates will be required to submit at least two references prior to acceptance