Digital marketing internship at EDGE196
- EDGE196 is an investment group with a global startup ecosystem designed to provide mentorship and business support to entrepreneurs.
- EDGE196 aims to fund thousands of vetted projects in the next 5 years using its “3M-Model” — money, mentorship, and market access.
- EDGE196 primarily focuses on disruptive, high-growth startups in the fintech, real estate, health/biotech, blockchain, agri/food-tech, climate/energy, social impact, and edu-tech sectors.
- The headquarters is in Sugar Land, Texas.
- You are interested in tech, startups, blockchain, crypto or you are keen to learn about this industry. You are excellent in social media, design, communications, and know how to research quickly and with attention to details.
- You get the opportunity to learn social media, communication, and productivity tools like MailChimp, Zoho, Facebook Creator Studio, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter ads, Hootsuite, and more.
- You will be encouraged to share your ideas or previous experiences with the team.
- You will have excellent support and coaching to get the best out of your internship.
To qualify, a candidate must be or have:
- Currently a college junior or senior with preference to those studying marketing, communication, finance, journalism, or a related discipline or recent graduates in similar education back ground
- English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read, and communicate effectively both in writing and/or verbally in a professional environment.
- Above average overall academic record.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced technology focused business demonstrated by relevant coursework, interest, or internship experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Integrity within a professional environment
- G Future Tech Pvt Ltd is third party recruitment agency who will hire interns on short term basis, contingent upon the selected candidate passing a background check. Candidates will be required to submit at least two references prior to acceptance