The incumbent will be tasked to set up finance operations for a newly incorporated company in Saudi Arabia and responsible for financial, and management reporting, as well as in charge of the Saudi Arabia accounts. The incumbent should be able to provide analysis to spot cost opportunity to make recommendations to management for action. This role is hands-on and will be involved in all aspects of finance and accounting from budgeting, forecasting and analysis. Also, required to work closely with operation team and Singapore Finance Team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To setup finance operation for a newly incorporated company in Saudi Arabia.
- Oversees day to day accounting and finance activities.
- Oversees project costing and monitor profitability of projects.
- Adopt Group Accounting policies and monitor compliance within the Group.
- Plans, manages and coordinates all aspects of Finance, Accounting and Analysis.
- Responsible for annual budget process & monthly forecast process.
- Responsible for review and follow-up on the results of Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Complete the monthly analysis and reporting for management and Group.
- Understand the business and assure proper accounting to reflect the results of the business.
- Act as the lead contact and coordination of the external audits, indirect taxes, etc.
- Ensures internal coordination with Group Finance.
- Maintain relationships with local offices of compliance providers.
- Work closely with Management and Team to formulate the financial strategies, policies and objectives; and develop medium/short-term plans and programs to accomplish these objectives.
Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 7 years in Accounting or Finance function.
- Managerial experience in Financial & Project Accounting.
- Candidates with a shipyard or maritime experience will be highly preferred.
- Candidates with working experience in Saudi Arabia will be advantage.
- Proficient in MS office, especially in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
EA License No.: 17C8537 (Gallons & Grapes)
Registration No.: R1441516 (Chua Cheng Hua)