Headquarted in Singapore, we are now looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role in Human Resource and Administration for our new subsidiary in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- Responsible for all HR activities in an employee’s Life Cycle, including Engagement & Onboarding, Probation, Training and Development, Performance Management and Disengagement.
- Responsible for day-to-day HR and Administration operations such as recruitment, processing of attendance and leaves, general admin duties, etc.
- Work closely with Corporate HR Department to develop, review and implement HR policies and procedures.
- Liaise with relevant government bodies and external partners pertaining to HR matters.
- Work within the framework of Corporate and ISO requirements.
- Maintain proper filing system of HR and Administration records.
- Build a healthy and positive work culture and environment.
- Stay abreast of local Labour Laws and Saudization regulations, requirements and changes.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.