- Develop and implement the Aircraft Operator’s Security Programme (AOSP).
- Set the policies and procedures applicable to the Department;
- Ensure coordination between the safety, aviation security and quality management systems and between all flyadeal departments on those same matters;
- Direct the effort to achieve IOSA compliance;
- As needs arise, advise the Director of SSQ all matters concerning aviation security;
- Oversee the development of individual compliance audit plans, for the purpose of achieving a coordinated, comprehensive and effective whole;
- Exercise the authority to make decisions regarding safety risk tolerability and threats to aviation security;
- Design, maintain and implement the Emergency Response Plan (ERP);
- Management and development of the professional skills of direct reports;
- Develop annual audit schedule (internal and external).
- Conduct of Security Audits for Service Providers and new stations.
We are the newest Low Fares Airline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We plan to start flying in 2017. Our mission is to offer our customers superior value through low fares, providing a fully mobile-connected travel experience from start to finish.