- Develop and implement the Aircraft Operator’s Security Programme (AOSP).
- Set the policies and procedures applicable to the Department;
- Ensure coordination between the safety, aviation security and quality management systems and between all flyadeal departments on those same matters;
- Direct the effort to achieve IOSA compliance;
- As needs arise, advise the Director of SSQ all matters concerning aviation security;
- Oversee the development of individual compliance audit plans, for the purpose of achieving a coordinated, comprehensive and effective whole;
- Exercise the authority to make decisions regarding safety risk tolerability and threats to aviation security;
- Design, maintain and implement the Emergency Response Plan (ERP);
- Management and development of the professional skills of direct reports;
- Develop annual audit schedule (internal and external).
- Conduct of Security Audits for Service Providers and new stations.
flyadeal is a Low Fares Airline that has been created to meet the growing demand for affordable air travel in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. It is owned by the Saudi Arabian Airlines Corporation. The venture is part of Saudia Group's SV2020 Transformation Strategy, which aims to elevate the group ...Read More