Sales Representative - Experience in Pest Control field
- Five Moon is seeking an experienced, energetic, goal-oriented sales professional to join our growing company team.
- This position requires the selling of pest control services to a wide variety of businesses that include: Food Service, Hospitals, Nursing facilities, Schools, Municipal, State and governmental facilities, Property managers, and many more.
- Prospect database of buyers and potential users to aid in prospecting and relationship development.
- Prospects for new customers via phone interactively through tip groups, networking, cross- selling and referrals, and by canvassing for large potential customers in industries such as food grade, food processing, distribution/logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and companies with multiple physical locations.
- Presents commercial pest control services and products to potential customers through in- person presentations and electronic communications.
- Creates new business at the local and regional and national levels through creative calls, leads, prospecting, networking, cross-selling and referrals.
- Follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction of service and products and to obtain referrals for new business.
- Collaborates with the National Accounts department to deliver solutions to multi-unit locations assigned as contract leads.
- Works with Branch Managers, Sales Managers, Service Managers, Region Managers and service professionals to ensure quality service delivery to new and existing customers; assists in resolving customer issues.
- Assists in the collection of unpaid customer accounts.
- Compensation & Benefits
- Outside Sales Representatives: SAR 3,500-SAR 4,000+ monthly commissions
- Medical Insurance
- Company Vehicle
Why Work For Five Moon Co.
Five Moons Co. Ltd was originally founded in Al-Khobar in the year 1992. The company was established with the aim of providing premium professional facility maintenance services to the residential and commercial sectors within the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. Five Moons soon became known as a reputable name in the industry as we grew our portfolio of established clients and managed to acquire properties under our management. We set a national standard as an industry leader through our diverse expertise and a strong commitment to delivering world-class quality services. Our current operation can be witnessed in the Commercial Kingdom, and residential main cities of Riyadh, Jeddah, and Jezan, as well as Dammam, Jubail, Makkah, and Medina. We continue to grow and expand our operations across the rest of Saudi Arabia.
- The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Is at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Is able to work before 8am and after 5pm, and/or on weekends
- Has a valid motor vehicle operator's license and a good driving record
- Has excellent communication skills; can read, speak, write and comprehend English/Arabic
- Is experienced in developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients.
- Has the ability to work independently, organize, plan and prioritize time and projects
- Lives within the service area or be willing to move to it.