1. Troubleshoot problems in electrical control panels, sensors and other automation hardware.
2. First point of contact in case of electrical and control systems malfunction on packaging lines- which will require some off hours support;
3. Use and read electrical schematics and diagrams.
4. Monitor/trend, identify, and develop solutions to control system;
5. Participates in new equipment installation, validation and start up processes;
6. Supports failure investigation;
7. Ability to use a multi meter
8. Make minor modifications to programs as requested.
- Min 5 years of Working Experience as PLC technician
- Basic knowledge of AC and DC control circuitry.
- Basic knowledge of electrical control circuits.
Basic knowledge of electrical hardware (Relays, Contactors, Overloads, etc…)