1. Repair and inspect overhead cranes and hoists and other overhead lifting equipment to ensureEquipment is compliant with manufacturers, OSHA, and ASME Standards.
2. Coordinate repairs and inspections of overhead crane and hoist equipment.
3. Motor maintenance, how to check motor by megger and multimeter.
4. Knowledge about Seimens and ABB drive.
5. Communication between client, Kistler management, and other technicians related to schedules, evaluations, and repairs Skills and Knowledge: Significant experience with electrical control circuits for three and single phase power.
6. Strong experience regarding equipment modifications, including VFD retrofits, radio remote.
7. PLC knowledge a plus Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot electrical equipment.
8. Must be comfortable working in tight spaces and at heights.
9. Must have knowledge about safety devices(limit switch, anti collision, gravity limit switch etc..) as well as equipment protecting devices like switchgears, fuse, MCB, MPCB etc..