A highly skilled professional who will support and assist in an administrative capacity. Their responsibilities include but is not limited to conducting research, managing schedules, and providing efficient and effective administrative support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Degree in business administration (desirable).
- Certificate in business administration or related (essential).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an executive support role.
- Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and understanding of English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
- Holds a transferrable iqama
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Owns a car