Head of Customer Insight & Analytics will be responsible for developing insights into consumer behavior and satisfaction. He / She will have to implement processes & use the defined tools to gather and leverage customer data allowing a baseline of current customer experience to be established. He / she will applying the strategy, recommend & execute actions to improve the acquisition and retention of consumers across all touch points as well as promoting company brand and the online through Social Media.
Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in business administration, operations management, or related field. Digital Marketing, Customer’s Insight or Communities. Advanced degree preferred.
· Experience building feedback mechanisms and translating the resulting data analytics into Actions for a large retailer
· Ability to translate brand strategies into actionable business plans and projects
· Leadership experience of a customer insights function
· Excellent stakeholder management across multiple functions including C level executives
· Ability to implement and measure through brand measurement tools such as NPS the improvement of the brand perception over time.
· Ability to craft compelling communication strategies to allow the maximum brand impact.
Excellent communications skills to create a world class fulfillment and operations strategy.
English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)
Country Language where applicable
8+ years branding/communications team management experience
Digital Marketing, pure player, retail or ecommerce fields