· Complete electrical maintenance work as per maintenance work orders.
· Perform preventive maintenance as per established schedules.
· Replaces defective bulbs, tubes and starters.
· Installs new wiring and equipment as directed.
· Repairs electrical equipment and circuits as necessary.
· Ensures all circuits and switches are clearly marked for emergency use.
· Advises Facilities supervisor concerning major repairs / changes required.
· Complies with local rules, regulations and codes and works.
· To be ready and willing to co-operate with and assist other trades, within the department, to carry out R&M duties.
· Perform regular housekeeping of the LV room, generator room, MCCR room and SMDB room.
· Perform the daily inspection checklist.
· Assist to perform the Plumbing, HVAC, Mechanical and other works when and where required.Participate in Emergency Evacuation procedures