Are you a Procurement passionate and currently located in KSA?
Are you interested in working in motivating and fulfilling workplace, where learning and growth are key?
Then you are the right fit to join us in Building the Future of Events together! We are currently hiring a Procurement & Logistics officer for our KSA branch.
- Manage and implement strategic sourcing initiatives to ensure delivery of company objectives and procurement strategies
- Develop market and commodity intelligence, making use of internal and external data to update sourcing strategies for the benefit of business improvement, innovation, and cost reduction
- Review/action purchase requests to ensure:
- The necessary authorizations are obtained to cut down on lead-time
- The appropriateness of the specifications and seeking clarification if/where required
- Responsible for ensuring the timely turnaround of approved PQs into POs (clarifying anything unclear on the PR&/r PQ with the team)
- Negotiating commercial factors to achieve supply efficiency and effective cost control
- Influence vendors to meet requirements in terms of delivery time, conformance, and quality standards, assist requesters regarding order fulfilment (delivery follow up)
- Assist with forecasting procurement needs
- Engage with stakeholders to encourage vendors to prevent, detect and eradicate breaches of ethical standards.
- Manage allocated portfolio of vendor contracts, their renewal, negotiate and manage price changes and manage the placement of orders under these contracts
- Create, review, and evaluate the performance of vendors against set KPI’s to ensure the company is receiving the expected performance as well as to highlight strengths, weaknesses and suggest improvements were necessary.
- Communicate with senior and other stakeholders to ensure alignment on the sourcing strategies
- Ensure SLA targets are met for all major processes assigned
- Ensure departmental objectives are achieved
- Maintain business systems with accurate information to enable optimum department performance and reporting
- Identify reporting requirements and assist in the implementation thereof.
- Assist with developing, implementing, and continuous review of procurement policies & SOP’s
Technical & Functional Skills:
- 3Yrs. in a similar role – in KSA
- Professional qualification in Procurement & Supply (ex. CIPS L4 Diploma, or CPPM, or equivalent)
- Valid KSA Driving License
- Arabic & English - Speaking, Reading & Writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to make decisions & work well under stress in a fast-paced environment
- Honesty and integrity
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating, and liaising with vendors)
- Understanding of supply chain procedure and policies
- Negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of compliance and risk management.
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management
- Good knowledge of Saudi Market and suppliers in the field