Scope of the Role:
1. Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
2. Identify new revenue opportunities.
3. Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
4. Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
5. Act as an overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner.
6. Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
7. Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff at the client hotel.
8. Travel regularly to each hotel.
9. Embed a revenue management culture.
Core Job Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Oversees revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage the day to day yield operations.
2. Daily picks-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
3. Performs competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
4. Creates and maintain a 13-month rolling demand calendar.
5. Creates and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
6. Provides a weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances, and budget comparisons.
7. Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
8. Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies
9. Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide a summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
10. Ensures all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
11. Oversees and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
12. Ensures web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
13. Ensures hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
14. Works in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
15. Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation and denials tracking.
16. Conducts quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
17. Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
18. Evaluates performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…).
19. Reduces the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
20. Prepares an outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
21. Inspires to further embed a revenue management culture.
22. Advice and coach the client in other operational areas.
23. Visits the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
Safety, Quality & Environment
5. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
6. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...Read More