1. Supervises Reception and Reservations personnel to ensure optimum occupancy and average room rate for the purpose of maximizing revenue.
2. Monitors Front Office personnel to ensure guests receive prompt, cordial attention and personal recognition.
3. Monitors Front Office personnel, and particularly Guest Relations personnel, to ensure known repeat guests and other VIPs receive special attention and personal recognition.
4. Informs other operating departments, notably Housekeeping of all Front Office matters which concern them.
5. Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
6. Assists Front Office Manager in personnel related matters such as interviewing, appraising and counseling.
7. Identifies training needs, assists in developing formal training plans and implementing training sessions.
8. Inspects frequently for cleanliness and orderliness, the lobby, reception and cashier's desk and, on a random basis, VIP prior to arrival.
9. Maintains appropriate standards of conduct, dress hygiene, uniforms, appearance and posture of departmental employees.
10. Provides input for Front Office Departmental meetings.
11. Promotes inter- hotel Sales
12. Assists in monitoring and controlling, on an on going basis, departmental costs to ensure performance against budget.
13. Assists in the preparation of statistical performance and forecast reports, as necessary to facilitate Annual Budget and Strategic plan preparation and provide management with marketing information.
14. Assists in gathering data for the preparation of the hotel's Strategic plan, Marketing Plan and Goals Program. Assists in the preparation of the Front Office Departmental Budge
15. Routinely checks billing instructions and guests credit for accuracy and compliance with hotel credit policy.
16. Analyses and approves discounts and rebates.
17. Analyses the rate variance report prepared by the income auditor to ensure rooms’ revenue control.
18. Reports anything considered as health or safety hazard to be aware of the ISO Health and Safety Policy.
19. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
20. Ensures reviewing and completing the daily checklists to guarantee optimum revenue
21. Routinely checks the ISO on line web site to keep the knowledge up to date
22. Routinely inspects vacant rooms and ensures an excellent condition is provided upon guest arrival.
23. Drives more revenue through the Up Selling Front Office Program
24. Effectively follows up on all information delivery through FO team membersFollows up on all GSTS reporting system on timely basis
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...Read More