ESSENTIAL DAILY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Checks in with office for scheduled jobs after the completion of each job and at the end of each work day.
2. During and or at the end of each task complete all Hotel provided forms to the fullest extent possible.
3. Responsible for time management of jobs scheduled each day.
4. Checks in with client at the beginning and end of each task.
5. Obtains client signature on company provided forms where applicable.
6. Upon completion of each task record time spent at each job on the weekly time sheet.
7. Hands in paperwork at the end of each week for processing in sequential order.
8. Ensures all vendor packing slips or invoices for each job are secured to the related job forms.
9. Ensures all materials used for each task are listed properly on the company provided forms.
10. Assists on job sites with other Knott Mechanical technicians as needed.
11. Answers all office pages/calls in a timely manner.
12. Checks in as needed to ensure office dispatcher and/or field supervisor are aware of your status.
13. Secures parts and tools needed throughout the day for various jobs as required.
14. Calls in repairs to the estimator or field supervisor and provide the necessary info needed to quote the repair, and fill out the appropriate quote forms as required.
15. Consults field supervisor or dispatcher in times of uncertainty.
ESSENTIAL OVERALL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Builds client confidence in hotel.
2. Provides information to management on training needs and courses of interest.
3. Responsible for the daily preparation of the parts and tools for each day’s activities.
4. Completes work in a timely and workman like manner.
5. Coordinates with dispatcher for the use of company tools and ensure they are returned to the office in a timely manner.
6. Participates in company–wide internal meetings as required.
7. Maintains company tools in a professional manner.
8. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...
Elaf hotels management expertise and international standard of services and facilities, together with its unrivalled knowledge of market conditions throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Middle East has made Elaf hotels company the first hotels company to be awarded the ISO 9001 in the Middle ...Read More