We currently have an opening for a western experience and qualified Pediatric Gastroenterology Consultant to join our Client's Hospital which aims to become the largest and fastest growing provider of healthcare excellence in the Middle East with state of the art medical facilities and comprehensive medical services based on international standards.
They offer a very generous and benefits package:
• Competitive Salary
• Free Housing (Furnished Family Accommodation)
• Malpractice Insurance Coverage
• Medical Health Care Insurance
• Child Education Assistance
• Special Incentive Scheme
• Other benefits
Candidates must have current medical license to practice.
Western training: American Board/ UK CCT/ Australia or NZ Royal College Fellowship/ Western European Specialization Board.
Experience: 3 to 5 years' post board or specialization certification experience depending on country of origin to qualify for Consultant with the Saudi Council.
Responsible for provision of medical care in the field of Medicine, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital s policies and procedures.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Participates in the duties necessary for the efficient handling and reporting of all examinations.
2. Establishes and maintains diagnostic services in assigned Medicine in coordination with Section Head.
3. Communicates with clinicians and participates in their rounds and conferences.
4. Assists the patient s primary physician regarding test utilization and interpretation.
5. Ensures high levels of employee and patient safety.
6. Verifies all quality control and proficiency testing and prepare for laboratory inspection.
7. Monitors performance standards including quality assurance, quality control and troubleshooting.
8. Provides optimal support of patient care.