KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage the Community health volunteers on a district level by conducting daily visits.
• Plan the volunteer's activities on a block level in their district.
• Monitor the project activities with the project manager; and to make sure that the goals and objectives are achieved.
• Attend the project related meetings in the camp.
• Maintain accurate information flow between the volunteers, partners and project staff.
• Collect project required data and obtain regular statistical analysis.
• Prepare the team daily, weekly and monthly reports with specific focus on statistical information coming from the volunteers.
• Prepare and facilitate any necessary training to the project staff either officers, volunteers or other SCJ components.
• Collaborate with other SCJ component in the camp
• Work closely with the other committees on district level.
• Participate and monitor the health campaigns.
• Visit the cases which come from the volunteers which needs extra health assessment
• Following up the Cerebral palsy cases-RH cases-or other health cases and compile the monthly report to be submitted to the focal point.
• Prepare the procurements request and follow up on the process SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS (Our Values in Practice)Accountability:
• Takes responsibility for decision-making and efficient resource management, and holds team and partners accountable for delivery of their responsibilities by delegating effectively, affording staff professional autonomy, providing the necessary development to improve performance, and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved;
· Engages and motivates others by widely sharing their personal vision for Save the Children; Collaboration:
• Builds and maintains effective relationships with team, colleagues, members, donors and partners;
• Values diversity as a source of competitive strength;
• Future orientated, strategic and global thinker.
• Develops and encourages new and innovative solutions both on a personal level and by building and leading teams willing to take disciplined risks.Integrity: Honesty, openness, and transparency;