The position is for a dental consultant in the following areas:
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Implants Specialist
- To manage and direct all medical aspects of the clinic.
- To working closely with the director of Business Operations and reporting to the board of directors.
- To oversee the medical staff.
- To seek and establish ancillary care as needed by the patients.
- To perform comprehensive on-site dental services.
- To use modern, portable equipment and examine patients regularly.
- To identify potential problems through initial and periodic examinations and perform the necessary procedures required.
- Participation in local dental associations.
- Age: Not more than 55 years.
- Gender: Females preferred.
- Languages: English speaking, Arabic valued.
- Nationality: Colombian, Greek, Spanish, and Italian.
- Education: Dentistry graduate, with a PHD degree in the mentioned specialties above and at least 5 years of experience after PhD
- A pleasing personality with a mature demeanor.
- At least three years of a supervisory position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self–motivated team player.
- Working knowledge of modern Dentistry equipment.
- Passionate about work.
Location of work: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Type of Contract: Full-time
Salary: 5000 – 6500 USD month (full package including basic salary + housing allowance + transportation allowance)