The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of the digital media strategy. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, his primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing brand awareness, drive customer acquisition, build market share and contribute to brand equity growth
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• 3-5 years of experience working in digital media roles in preferably international organization or an agency with global clients.
• Able to demonstrate end to end campaign management to achieve business goals.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
• Passion for building a global brand in education industry.
• Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn team confidence quickly.
• Ability to thrive in a fluid, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong negotiation and people skills.
• Strong analytical background with ability to evaluate programs and monitor results.
• Fluent speaking and written English.
• B.S. degree required