Dialysis Care Center (DCC) is looking for compassionate Registered Nurses that want to begin a robust nursing career in the United States of America. If you are seeking opportunities in the United States, we are the company for you! We are willing to assist the right candidates with the VISA process and preparations to pass the NCLEX.
Dialysis Nurses supervise, and provides exceptional patient care, to patients with acute or chronic renal failure by following standardized policies & procedures in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
• Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability benefits
• Amazing Work/life Balance
• Great retirement plan (401k with match)
• Paid Time Off
• Housing assistance
• And a variety of other benefits.
• Ensures Infection control and other standards of care are met.
• Ensures safe and effective dialysis treatments are provided.
• Collaborates with physicians and other pertinent team members to assist in making appropriate adjustments to treatment.
• Administer medication and treatment as prescribed.
• Provides customer service to patients and family.
• Other duties as requested or directed.
• RN License required
• Must be able to speak English demonstrated with test results.
• Be able to meet foreign-educated nurse, state licensure requirements and pass the NCLEX.
• Experience as a Dialysis Nurse (preferred)
• Current CPR Certification
• Able to meet physical demands of the position.
Headquartered in Homer Glen, IL Dialysis Care Center (DCC) is a Nephrologist co-owned dialysis company. We specialize in providing dialysis both in clinic and home settings. Dialysis Care Center (DCC) operates 56 clinics in 8 U.S. states, and we are growing!!!!
Dialysis Care Center (DCC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is also committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.