Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing and achieving sales, managing key accounts, focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business through phone calls, e-mails and meetings, The Sales Account Manager is responsible for building strong relationships with strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote the company’s Services and achieve mutual satisfaction.
· Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and improve existing business relationships and report pertinent data.
· Create exceptional sales pitches to prospective clients.
· Make 20+ outbound sales call a day to actively make sales.
· Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
· Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
· Meet the monthly targets determined by sales management.
· Last relationships and regularly following up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
· Keep clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renew contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale records in the database.
· Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
· Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.
· Hands-on 3+ years recent experience in a Business-to-business oriented Information Technology or Telecom Industry.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields.
· Excellent territory development, lead generation, and qualification skills.
· A strong understanding of the sales cycle, sales management, and multiple industries.
· Effective, proactive communicator with outstanding influencing and negotiation skills.
· Comfortable speaking with high-level decision-makers.
· Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
· Fluent in English and Arabic with excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills.
· Local candidates only apply.