- Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to a department within Danegreen Construction Limited. Supports department managers and staff through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiarity with Microsoft Office products for successful daily use. Ability to effectively communicate via phone, email, or instant messenger ensuring that all duties are completed accurately. Delivering the highest quality service in a timely manner. Rely on training, experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals set by management.
- Provides support to managers and their department staff in everyday administrative needs as well as backfilling the other administrative staff when needed.
- Using knowledge to complete tasks with the Microsoft Office products and other technology such as Smartsheet and SharePoint.
- Maintaining department distribution lists, adding and removing employees when needed.
- Arranging travel schedules for managers trips to site.
- Collecting receipts and completing manager’s expenses in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the onboarding process, maintaining onboarding documents and templates.
- Coordinating with Floorplans and IT to prepare for new hire/intern arrivals.
- Sending out correspondence from Human Resources and Philanthropy departments to managers and staff.
- Setting up and coordinating with vendors for lunch and learns, distributing PDH certificates to staff that attended.
- Attend department meetings to stay current on all updates and changes.
- Planning and coordinating offsite events and meetings.
- Coordinating between other Danegreen offices to ensure smooth transition of employees.
- Taking on additional tasks and responsibilities when asked
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in all capacities within the company
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence
- Ability to adapt in changing situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management.
- Ability to talk and listen to effectively communicate with others.
- Managing a diversified workload effectively and efficiently.
- Consistently walking around the office as well as sitting for long periods of time.
- Occasionally lifting objects up to 30 pounds.
Danegreen Construction Limited is equally committed to providing access to employment of qualified candidates to ensure an equitable and diversified workplace.
At Danegreen Construction Limited, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Danegreen Construction Limited cares about your privacy. Danegreen Construction Limited and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of Danegreen Construction Limited are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.