• Fluent English
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: At least two (2) years in customer service-related job
• Preferably healthcare experience.
Job Responsibilities / Duties:
1- Welcoming clients as they arrive to the center personally or by telephone, and explaining the services we offered and available and inquiries such as payment, and billing procedures.
2. Schedule appointments; direct walk-in clients s and emergencies as per established Policies and procedures.
3. Register all clients as per registration protocols an collect all proper and legal Documentation.
4. Guide our clients to the services we provided that have been checked out properly.
5. Review and verify (by clinic manager) clients coverage of insurance or other agencies the services provided and the charges to be paid by the clients.
6. Collect deposits or co-pays/deductibles prior to the clients being seen by the provider as per established policies and procedures.
7. Inform clients of their balances.
8. Work closely with Medical and non-medical and nursing staff to assure smooth clients flow and cut down on waiting time
9. Follow-up of clients with his/her appointment.
10.Promptly answers and processes medical service requests and telephone inquiries with strict adherence to confidentiality agreements and policies and procedures.
11. Facilitate optimal patient access and maximize accuracy of data entry for scheduling and clinical messaging.
12.Ability to speak clearly in order to communicate effectively between patient and provider.
13. Responsible for professionally responding to all inquiries from callers as they relate to health services provides.
14. Answer calls and respond politely.
15. Handle customer inquiries, describe services and respond to questions.
16. Research required information using available resources.
17. Manage and resolve customer complaints and identify and overcome objections.
18. Provide customers for service information
19. Enter new customer information into system.