We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Senior Project Manager to manage a key account for a famous Arabian grocery retailer project.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience in Leadership training management and grocery retail industry.
As our Senior Project Manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our L&D projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving your allocated project's organization and timeline.
You will also manage the development, negotiation, evaluation and recommendation of our training solutions proposals.
Ultimately, you will help our clients succeed by training and developing their people.
Your main missions:
1. Managing surveys and reporting, by providing research audit report based on research, field audit and Data analysis
2- Assisting in training content preparation and translation, by developing training content and course design (Facilitator guide, participant guide, Material - PPT, scenario, handout) and drafting SOP design and content. You will also develop and create activity course.
3- Coordinating project follow-up and floor coaching, by ensuring project implementation and reporting, measuring training impact and GAP analysis and providing administrative setup / support.
4- Preparing commercial proposal and assisting the consultant in the commercial process
5. Issuing final project report, by validating our solution and training feedback as well as the return on investment
Required Skills and Experience:
- Leadership training management experience
- Grocery retail industry knowledge
- Problem-solver with management experience and organization skills
- Interest in learning and leadership development methodologies, digital learning, on-the-job training and program design
- 3 years of work experience minimum in training and development is a plus
- Independent and proactive
- Excellent written and oral skills in Arabic and English is a must
- Foster great working relationships internally and externally
- Strong conceptual thinking and analytical ability
- Effective facilitation and project management skills
We are a remote-friendly Group and offer smart working (work from home).
What do you need to succeed in this role?
Finally, if you share our guiding principles that are:
- We place human experience first
- We explore continuously and challenge dogma
- We act, we learn, we grow
We want to meet you!