Required CRM Manager Location : Kuwait
Nationality : only Arabic Nationality
Industry : Only from automobile
Salary : as per local market
Experience : 10-12 years within a similar role in automotive sector
Education / Qualifications Bachelor’s and Master Degree in Business Administration. Knowledge: high level of customer service Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
To lead and manage the operational performance of the Customer Relationship department, ensuring the successful delivery of business strategies and objectives through excellent customer service
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the group encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- To supervise and manage the operation and development of the Company Call Centre.
- Group CR Manager will also be responsible for the training of all of the Call Centre employees. § Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the group and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle. § Examining and analyzing daily CSI surveys data to produce monthly reports to participated department heads.
- Analyzing Customer Journey Mapping touch points within the group and maximizing commercial opportunities § Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the group.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the group and its products.
- Identifying and recommending training needs for customer facing staff and arrange suitable training.
- Creating a customer-centric culture by involving all decision makers and organize team building activities across the group for management and staff.
- Designing and implementing group wide retailing standards that govern the way the business interacts with its clients and present its employees.
- Communicating with principles to ensure feedbacks and regular reports are passed to concerned departments and follow up to ensure high degree of compliance.
- Adhering to dealership evaluation needs and update DDMS accordingly to ensure securing higher score and work closely with concerned department managers to ensure compliance.
- Coming up with recommendations and corrective actions in order to group preserve brand image and work to enhance group reputation. § Leading, managing and developing the Customer Relationship team.
- Identifying customer requirements and finding solutions to meet customer needs.