Roles & Responsibilities:
Support the Operations:
- Conducting research, reports and preparing paperwork and presentations in related people's operations functions.
- Documenting, tracking and keeping records.
- Coordinate and oversee all office activities, awareness campaigns, etc.
- Arranging company-wide announcements & posting them on our communication channels.
- Brainstorming, planning, and implementing internal and external events and activities.
- Proactively brainstorm and implement new culture initiatives - Keeping track of budgets for multiple purposes.
- Performing general office management tasks; ordering supplies, maintaining records.
- Make travel arrangements for the senior managers
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, preferred from Western University.
- Excellent and professional communication skills.
- Excellent organization/prioritization skills, and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Dependable and reliable
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Creative Thinker, Punctual with great time management skills
- Efficient and always looking for improvement
- Handling confidential information well.
- Excel skills
- Can speak Arabic & English fluently.
Summary If you are a self-driven high performer, looking to expand your experience in people operations within a fast-paced environment at a digital marketing company, this is definitely something for you!
The position consists of various responsibilities providing support in order to ensure effective and efficient operations.