Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organization
To ensure financial data is kept up to date by booking, reconciling accounts and preparing the necessary reports.
- Booking of non-trade related expenses.
- Fixed Assets: creation, booking, disposal, depreciation and tagging.
- Managing receivables and payable.
- Enforcing the policy and ensure company compliance.
- Employee Vendor account reconciliations and clearing.
- Payroll accounting and reconciliations
- Petty cash handling and booking for (Finance, HR and facilities) and cash counts.
- MIS reporting and Book closing activities.
- Reconciliation of inter company accounts and run payments for related parties
- Ad-hoc requests for general accounting.
Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree in finance.
- Ideally with a qualified accounting / audit background.
- 2-3 years of accounting experience.
- Candidate should be based in Saudi Arabia with transferable visa.
- Should start immediately.