· Experience of 2 – 6 years. .
· Incumbent is responsible for supporting and adhering to the Talent Management process framework through efficient delivery of talent management activities as designed in the talent management charter by HR leadership which includes assimilation, business connect, associate life cycle processes, people development and coaching, retention etc
· Responsible for staff medical insurances with regards to both relationship management with the service providers, claim settlements, additions and deletions processing, premium payments and resolving any other insurance related matters.
· Addition / Deletion and salary update in GOSI
· Hands on with HRDF portal update and contracts
· Provide Introduction letter to associates as per need and company policy.
· Supplement efforts put in by the talent managers for driving compliance to each of the lifecycle processes: Department transfers, Terminations, J.A.s, LWD updates, LOP’s, Exit interviews etc
· Maintaining employee handbooks and ensuring employment policies are compliant with KSA legislation.
· Auditing Employee files by ensuring legal compliance.
· Ensures that all additions, deletions and adjustments are updated for the payroll before the monthly submission date.
· Answering employee queries and ensuring that all queries are handled in a timely and effective manner.
· Incumbent is also responsible for executing the BAU activities as prescribed in the charter by adhering to timelines and compliance for the designated set of associates by talent manager/associate talent manager.
· Keeps up to date the HR shared folders and updating the personnel files with the latest received documents.
· Preparation of employment contracts and ensuring that contracts are up to date.
· Maintaining appropriate records and providing regular reports.
· Developing policies on issues, including performance management, working conditions, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
· Proactively manage potential retention by connecting with business, understanding Talent Health Monitor based parameters and creating the right intervention to retain associates at levels upto SA
· Monitor resignations of high performers and reporting the same to talent manager for appropriate action.
· Support and drive organizational performance management processes for each Sub Business Unit. (measured based on deployment and effectiveness)
· Respond actively and immediately to emergency situations/complaints from employees. (measured through ISS- Internal Satisfaction Scores)
· Support in driving participation and action planning for the organization wide employee satisfaction scores & surveys (for eg : BES, MYR/YEA Workshops etc.)
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Ou ...
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Ou ...Read More