We are seeking a Claims Technician to strategically support the loss adjusting team. You should have the ability to utilize your analytical skills to review and analyze claims to determine the appropriate course of action. Strong attention to detail and accuracy are extremely important to ensure proper claims processing by the adjusting team and protect the company's interests.
You can expect a management team that encourages innovation and promotes a collaborative, team environment – focused on your success.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure claims client requirements are fully understood and reflected in our Claims propositions.
- To analyze and review quality while meeting high service standards to our principles.
- As required, handles more complex claims to a high standard.
- Ensures excellent customer satisfaction and timely issue resolution where required.
- Ensure adherence to the regulatory claims process in line with the international standards.
- Demonstrate a flexible and co-operative approach towards changing business needs in all LOBs and understands strategic company targets.
- Complex and liability claims identified and appropriate expertise applied for process, insurance know how and insured company standards.