· Take up P&L responsibility and devise strategies for company business growth.
· Evaluate performance of function department.
· Sett and implement reward and punishment criteria.
· Ensure the work quality and project progress till project delivery;
· Communicate strategy/results with Director.
· Routing work of MEP division;
The Successful Applicant
· Relevant degree education, major in mechanical or electrical preferred;
· 15 years overall experience in construction projects (housing, infrastructure, etc.), be skilled in project management; worked as manager of construction/technical/procurement department or above;
· 5 years experience at least working in MEP division/branch/company; have good knowledge in project life cycle;
· Saudi Nationality or with transferable IQAMA;
· Working language is English, fluent in spoken and able to process documents in English