The Job Requirement
- Preferably healthcare experience
- Proven experience as an Accounting Supervisor.
- Strong knowledge of accounting procedures
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting statements
Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or relevant
- Relevant certification (e.g. ACCA or CMA or CPA) will be preferrevd
Perform the monthly accounting process and assist with the annual audit.
Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
Prepare and maintain detailed accounting schedules, journal entries, accounting reconciliations, and timely closing of the accounting system.
Ensure Data Accuracy
Analyze Financial Information
Perform quarterly balance sheet review process.
Check and approve the daily payments to suppliers.
Ensure all invoices are reviewed and verified for proper documentation and attachments (in the form of purchase orders, invoices, or receiving reports) to support the recording of transactions in the general ledger and support the daily payment process.
If you interested kindly send your CV to ********* style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue'; font-size: 12px">Pleas write your Name with position in the subject