Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager (Warehousing/Supply Chain) Job outline for Sales & Marketing Manager (First Preference Saudi National Arabic Speaking) Reputable Logistics Company requires the services of a professional individual to be the Sales & Marketing Manager in KSA.
Scope of work: Acountable for Sales & Marketing with regards to:-
• Profitable sales (Aggressive targets at handsome incentive scheme)
• Direct Marketing Strategy with the assistance of an outsourced Marketing company
• Indirect marketing and brand awareness
•Public relationship Responsibilities
• Establish & manage a sales team, Sales negotiations, Costing & Pricing
• Set, agree and achieve budgets with BU managers
• Client – cold call larger clients, Article and case study writing
• Market research & Marketing Strategy – manage the outsourced company
• International trends, New services / product / opportunities
• Conference management
• Bachelor degree in Marketing and Sales management
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years sales experience (at least 3 years in the Middle East)
• have Experience in supply-chain-Wharehouse • Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Front Page/Dream Weaver skills required;
• Excellent Word (creation of templates & macros), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), & email (Outlook) skills
• Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
• Excellent copywriting skills – ability to rework technical text for a broader audience.
• Excellent communication, team building, relationship, interpersonal, and customer service skills.