Required a qualified Sales representative to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals and serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support to sales Deptt. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. Ultimately, he should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
· Knowledge of the plastic disposable products, watch boxes, watch stands and relevant markets relationship with customers.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Services existing customer, obtains orders, and establishes new customer by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Get the sale” using various sales methods (customer-to-customer, cold calling, presentations etc).
· Process orders personally visits the market or via email or phone.
· Check data accuracy in orders and invoices and make sure there is no discrepancy.
· Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
· Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries.
· Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Responsible for collection debts and others follow up.
· Direct reporting to Sales Manager.